This year I read so many BAD books. Just books that truly weren't great. Had a ton of DNFs too. I did an alphabet challenge which really got me to read books different than I usually would. Not all of them were good. Also putting this together made me realize how many series I read.
The best books of this year were: (in no particular order) Network Effect, Good Enough to Eat, They Called Us Enemy, The Girl in His Shadow, Britt-Marie Was Here, The Guest List, Beanstalk (the whole series), The Berry Pickers, The Sizzle Paradox, Anna O, Finding Mr. Purrfect, Romantic Comedy, The Depths, You Are Not Alone, In the Neighborhood of True, and On the Come Up.
The worst books of this year were: Zoo (so bad if I wasn't doing the alphabet challenge I would've given up), X Marks the Scot (same thing, but not AS bad), the Nine Months series (I gave up on the last one), Witch King (I was so disappointed but it really just did not do it for me. still love u Martha), and A Touch of Darkness (gave me the ick so much, and had no love for the mythology).
No comments:
Post a Comment